Royal Pedic Premier Organic Cotton Mattress with Wool Wrap
By Royal Pedic
This version of our Royal-Pedic Organic Cotton Mattress feature the new 950i German Pocketed Coil Support System and includes our chemical free, French Wool wrap and layering of organic cotton. The French Wool is directly underneath the covering to provide a natural fire barrier to the inner organic cotton layers to pass the Federal laws. It is our most popular hand tufted organic innerspring mattress construction, and offers firm, orthopedic support. (Optional organic pillowtop pads will provide a plusher feel).
Overall mattress height to the floor is approximately 23” with our 8½” mattress. 7¾” thick box spring, and 7" metal frame. (Optional pillowtop pads will increase overall height).
Doctor’s note from an M.D. or D.C. is not required for this organic model because it contains our French Wool Wrap, which naturally provides a fire barrier to pass Federal standards.
- The Royal-Pedic Organic Cotton w/Wool Wrap Mattress features a brand new German made Indidually Pocketed coil system. We are one of the first retailers to show this new model. This gives excellent, solid support with a bit more comfort than the traditional spring design.
- Our skilled craftsmen hand layer the organic staple cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit to ensure a consistent, supportive sleeping surface. Over 50 pounds of pre-compressed organic staple cotton go into making a king size R-P Natural Organic Cotton w/Wool Wrap Mattress! No polyurethane foam padding is in the mattress, so you have lasting support for your body and a healthier sleeping environment.
- The layers of organic cotton padding are supported by our heavy duty, 10oz. 100% organic cotton canvas fabric to prevent the cotton from pocketing into the coils. In comparison, many brands of mattresses use a support pad that is comprised of ground up scraps of various synthetic scraps of materials that are glued to a nylon webbed backing.
- The layers of organic cotton are surrounded by layering of our chemical free French Wool directly underneath the organic cotton covering to provide a naturally resistant fire barrier to meet Federal and State codes without the use of toxic chemicals. The French wool also provides resistance to dust mites, dissipates moisture, and helps keep mattress surface temperature comfortable with its natural temperature stabilizing properties.
- The inner organic cotton padding is encased in our 100% organic cotton ticking woven in the U.S. and Peru, which ventilates body heat, is free of chemicals, and is durable. In contrast, most brands of mattresses use shinny polyester fabrics that contain chemical flame retardant.
- The mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the organic cotton padding for orthopedic back support. We do not use buttons to tuft our mattresses because buttons have a tendency to turn on their side creating an uncomfortable sleeping surface.
- Royal-Pedic Double Diamond Box Spring construction is the finest available. We provide 22% more coils than is standard for extra support and durability, and have 50% more coils located in the center-third of the box spring to support the body better (over 60% of our body weight is located in our torso area). The thickness of our coil wire is an extra heavy duty 8 3/4 gauge compared to the standard 9 ½ - 10 gauge wire. Even our box spring contains a layer of organic staple cotton padding for added support for the underside of the mattress, as well as layering of our French wool to provide a natural fire barrier. Brass corner guards are installed on all corners, rather than the plastic ones that break off easily, and heavy duty organic cotton fabric is used on the underside of the box spring, instead of the thin synthetic sheeting that commonly droops and frays easily. You will only get the best with Royal-Pedic!
Please contact for delivery charges if you are not in our local area.